Saturday 31 December 2011

Why Putin is Under Attack by Jewish Media

This article is a few years old now, but it seems as relevant today as it has been when it was written. If anything, the issues and power struggles detaild in it have intensified.

Why Putin is Under Attack
By David Duke

Because of the ongoing escalation of anti-Russian rhetoric both by the American press and President Bush, I have undertaken a short trip to Moscow to interview Russian leaders in an effort to gain a deeper understanding of the real policies of Russian President Vladimir Putin. I plan to write about this issue extensively and incorporate some of the research into my next book. Over the past few days I have met with members of the Duma, some nationalist newspaper editors, and some leaders of the Russian anti-globalist, nationalist community. I even put on my journalist cap and interviewed some of the Jewish publishers! Here is my personal analysis of the conflict that looms between the Anglo-American-Israel Axis and Putin’s Russia.

You can read the entire article here:
http://globalfire.tv/nj/05en/politics/putin_jews.htm
/

No comments:

Post a Comment